Thursday, March 19, 2009

life in the hood

so my friend Allison is blogging about the number of new eggs she finds in her front yard each day when she comes home. i have a tally game of my own here at the fabulous cottages at argyle:

2 houses broken into; 5 cars broken into
$158 per month paid to HOA who won't fix the gate
one hour will spent at a neighborhood meeting this sunday to "learn how to make my neighborhood safer"

the way I add it up - countless hours thinking about this stupid place, one house i can't sell, one mortgage that isn't worth the payment, and one credit score i'm considering ruining just to get out of the hood

1 comment:

Sunshinejr said...

aww man, you guys are in our prayers. I ofton wonder why these things happen and why some people think its ok to do the things they do.