Monday, July 14, 2008

Honey, we've landed in blog land

Here we are, 2008, and the most convenient way to keep our family and friends in the know seems to be by blogging. I've debated on blogging for a while, but needed to make sure I wasn't caving just because "everyone else is doing it." After contemplating blogging for some time I finally decided to cave - I think caving just because everyone else is doing it almost seems like a better reason than conceding that blogging in cyber space unfortunately seems to be the easiest way to keep our family and friends in tune to our journey, as husband and wife and parents. I'll ramble some random thoughts too along the way just for giggles...who knows, maybe even Mr. Henderson will blog too. I have a few I wrote on Myspace recently I will copy here to get started. I hope you all enjoy the view!

No comments: