Thursday, July 17, 2008

We made it to NC

Mapquest projected time for travel - 6 hours 29 minutes; Sabrina and Emma actual time for travel - 7 hours 34 minutes and a few seconds. I didn't think that was too far off. We stoped twice to give Em a break from the car. She watched her first Disney Class - The Little Mermaid (proud mommy moment). I wasn't sure if she was confused or amused that I knew most of the lines and could sing the songs. After we had lunch she slept for 2 and a half hours (boring for mommy). She was a champ, hung in there for the long haul, until about the last 30 minutes. She never cried (thank goodness), but she was sure ready to get out of the car.

3 comments:

The Hendersons said...

I miss my family. :(

Allison said...

Welcome to blog world, I just clicked on and you are a great writer. I knew if I waited I would draw you all from My space. :-) When do you get back from NC? I'm hoping we can schedule a Bible Study in the next week. Have a great trip! Love you guys!
Allison

Allison said...

Sorry, I just read your other comment. To insert a pic when you are posting click on the picture that looks like mountains with a blue sky in the tool bar right above where you are typing. It should let you browse your files from there and just click upload image. You have to play a little to get the picture where you want it, but I can help when you get back...have fun!