Thursday, September 17, 2009

Life with Sophie

Well Sophie has been in our home for 5 days now. We think she likes it here. So far Emma has included Sophie in story time, pointing out all of the animals in the books "Sophie, this a bird, this a dog, see Sophie?" She tells her were to go potty (on her potty mats) and encourages her to go everywhere we go in the house "come on Sophie" - it's so fun to watch Emma incorporate Sophie into her life. She has even picked up on my short name - Soph and will say "come on Soph" - it's adorable. Today Emma asked me for a towel, so I gave her one, but she told me "no, anoder one" so I luckily figured out she needed a paper towel. Once I gave it to her she bent down to Sophie, placed it on her nose and said "blow Sophie." I'm looking foward to Emma having a real sibling one day.

No comments: